What to expect at your initial vein screening.
Each patient’s condition is unique. For this reason, we offer a complimentary* vein screening. When you first come to visit us, we’ll review your history and perform a thorough and complete evaluation of your legs, to determine the presence of vein disease. If necessary, an Ultrasound examination will be scheduled to identify the underlying cause of your problem, and help define the optimum treatment protocol customized specifically for your situation.
The following is reviewed during the initial complimentary vein screening*:
- Medical history
- Visual examination of your legs
- Recommendation for Venous Ultrasound* (if needed)
- Review of diagnosis
- Treatment options
* Venous Ultrasound Diagnostic Testing is considered a separate diagnostic test, and will be billed to your insurance.
New Patient Forms
- Free Screening Patient Form [Download PDF]
- Venous Health History Form [Download PDF]
- Tips for Caring for Your Varicose Veins [Download PDF]
- Toenail Fungus Patient History Form [Download PDF]
HIPPA Privacy Notice
- Notice of Privacy Practices [Download PDF]
- Receipt of Privacy Practices [Download PDF]
- Release of Information to Family & Friends [Download PDF]
What to expect before your procedure.
Before your procedure, Dr. Krikorian will provide you with a detailed guide ton how to prepare for your treatment. Please click on the links below to find pre-procedural care for varicose vein treatments.
- Pre-Visual Sclerotherapy Instructions [Download PDF]
- Pre-Venous Ablation Instructions [Download PDF]
- Potential Risks of Sclerotherapy for Spider & Varicose Veins [Download PDF]
Post Operative Care
What to expect after your procedure.
Unlike traditional vein stripping, which requires weeks for recovery, our state-of-the art vein treatments only require a few days of light activity. After your procedure, Dr. Krikorian will provide you with a detailed guide to your post operative care. Please click on the links below to find a treatment overview for varicose and spider vein treatments.
Post Operative Care